A bride’s guide to the perfect wedding spray tan.
My brides are getting their beautiful SunSpray tans before their:
- Engagement Photos
- Boudoir Photography
- Wedding Shower
- Bachelorette Party
- Wedding Day
When to Schedule your Spray Tan before your Wedding:
- Please schedule with your beauty advisers EARLY!! Your wedding day puts you THE BRIDE center stage and wedding season is a busy time for everyone: hair stylists, nail technicians, estheticians, makeup artists and airbrush tanning professionals. By booking early you insure that you get the time that works best for you and can create a calm and enjoyable time to relax and pamper yourself.
- All manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, and hair coloring should be done BEFORE your spray tan. I am your LAST stop on your path to Wedded Beauty Bliss. I book bridal airbrush sessions on Wednesday or Thursday for your Saturday wedding. This gives you two showers before THE DRESS and allows your sunless tan to soften to the perfect glow for your wedding pictures. You also get to have beautiful color for your rehearsal dinner without the worry of what to wear or a spray tanning accident caused by a spill or tears of happiness.
Always book a PRE for your bridal spray tan!
- This is your run through that allows the perfect “day of” result. Schedule your PRE two days before your makeup and hair style trials. You are having a hair and makeup trial right? This way your makeup artist can choose the right foundation shade for your skin, create your perfect look. Surprises are great but not how your spray tan, makeup and hair are going to turn out on your wedding day.
LESS is MORE with your wedding spray tan
- Your airbrush tan is NOT the one walking down the isle, you are! A beautiful glow compliments your day and is not the star of the show. Too dark of a tan shows up in an unflattering way in photographs and creates an out of balance effect. Think GLOW for your special day. Vacation tan can happen for your honeymoon.
No Tan Lines Before Your Wedding Day Please–EEEEEEK!
- My best advice for girls with strapless wedding gowns–make sure you are NOT getting any natural tan lines from the sun when you are outside. I can fix a lot of things but crazy tan lines are going to show up in your photos. Save your self, me and your photographer from the extra editing and blending that it’s going to take to remove unsightly lines from your skin and your photos. Sunblock and strapless options for swimwear and tops when spending time outside, the tube top just became your new BFF!!!!
Spray Tan Wedding Packages:
- Providing exquisite bridal tans for over 17 years in Toledo, Perrysburg and Northwest Ohio
I do what I love, mostly due to all the happy brides who keep referring me (THANK YOU!!!!)
- Spray Tan Bridal Package: 3 Custom Airbrush Tans for Just 107 save 29
- Spray Tan Wedding Package: 5 Custom Airbrush Tans Just 160 save 50
Check out my Spray Tan Beauty Product Shopping Guide for more information on what soaps, shower gels and lotions are best to use with your wedding spray tan or head on over to my quick tips to read about what to do before your spray tan.
Not sure you need a spray tan for your wedding? Let me help you weigh all the pros and cons in this blog post: Should I Get a Spray Tan for My Wedding Yes or No?
Need more details on getting spray tan ready for your wedding day? Here are some super helpful related articles:
- 3 tips for shaving after your spray tan
- How to avoid green armpits when you get a spray tan
- 5 best lotions to use after your spray tan
- Top 5 sunscreens that are safe for your spray tan
- How to get an appointment with Kathryn
- What to wash with before and after your spray tan
- Organizing your beauty timeline for your wedding
- When to schedule your mani/pedi so you don’t ruin your spray tan
I can’t wait to help you co-ordinate your Bridal Beauty Timeline for your Wedding Day!
Contact Kathryn at 419-290-7027 for your bridal tan