Within this post there may be affiliate links to the products I am referring to. If you purchase a product through one of my links it will NOT cost you anything but I will receive compensation that goes towards supporting this website. Read my full disclosure here.
When you are planning your wedding and upcoming honeymoon trip you have to be organized with all your beauty treatments.
First book your honeymoon!
I always recommend Airbbnb to my clients. It’s my Go-To for my get aways.
There are really great places to rent all over the world and the the renter and homeowner are both checked so you can feel comfortable renting through the service.
New to Airbnb great! I was able to get you $40 toward your first trip for signing up for giving it a try.
Now that you have your plans in place on to getting you all bronzed up and ready to leave on your trip.
Wedding & Honeymoon Beauty Checklist
When getting yourself ready for your wedding and honeymoon there is a special order to the beauty treatments that need to happen.
And your spray tan is LAST!!
Think of your tan as the icing on the cake, the absolute last stop on the train to wedded beauty bliss.
- What to Wash with Before & After Your Spray Tan
- 5 Best Lotions to Use After Your Spray Tan
- 3 Tips for Shaving After Your Spray Tan
- When to book your nail appointment so you don’t ruin your spray tan.
Honeymoon Beauty Essentials:
- Get your hair touched up the week before (cut and color)
- Facials or derma-planing the week before
- Waxing 3-4 days before
- Mani/Pedi the day before your tan
- And your spray tan 2 days before the wedding ceremony
The reason everything else needs to happen BEFORE your spray tan is so that the other treatments don’t remove or fade out your tan after I apply it. This ensures that your pretty tan stays just as you want it, on your skin for your wedding and honeymoon. Check out my post on when to schedule your mani/pedi for more details on not ruining your airbrush tan.
Events To Spray Tan For:
- Should You Get a Spray Tan for Your Wedding Yes or No?
- How To Get The Best Spray Tan Before Your Vacation
- The Secret to Making Your Prom Makeup POP!
- Spray Tan Tips For Your Photoshoot
- How Boutique Clothing Models Prep For Photo Shoots
One last thought. Book your appointments EARLY!!! I schedule my brides up to a year in advance. Wedding season collides with prom, graduation, and vacation season creating a super busy time of year. To ensure that you can get in with me for your preferred day and time its best to book ASAP. Click here to find out how to book your spray tan appointment.
Time to get organized!
Sunless Tanning Pros:
Do you have a mobile spray tanning business, home based business, or are you looking to start one? Then check out my tools of the trade area of this website for help in setting up your own sunless tanning business.
- Professional advice on choosing the best spray tan equipment
- Spray tan equipment and product reviews
- Spray tanning business resources to help you learn and grow
Love the article you just read? Think your clients would like to read it too?? Share my spray tan HOW TO’S and sunless tanning information posts with your clients on YOUR webpage or social media accounts by DIRECTLY LINKING to my webpage. Please don’t change or otherwise alter any content or claim as your own. No one likes a copycat.
Hi, I’m Kathryn! I’m here to help you have the best spray tanning experience possible. When I’m not creating beautiful sunless tans, I am working with my students or writing for my blog sharing everything I know about how to get the perfect spray tan, how to give the perfect spray tan, and how to build a boutique spray tan business.